Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scribbles Wants A Home! (Pics) *West Highlands Terrier in Oklahoma Available for Adoption*

★ ★ ★

Scribbles Wants a Home!

West Highlands Terrier in Oklahoma Available for Adoption



About Scribbles

Scribbles is energetic, cheerful, endearing, and playful!
 The ultimate cute dog and lapdog (less than 10 pounds)
Very protective and great watch dog!
 Scribbles needs a break in life and a place to call a forever home!
 Scribbles is available for adoption now!
You can visit Scribbles at her foster home!
 Adorable, good looking West Highlands Terrier!

Well hello, my name is Scribbles for now, but you can call me anything you like! Ya see, I somehow found myself wandering around in an animal shelter and before I knew what was happening, this nice lady from OWR scooped me up and said she'd find me a better home than that, no problem!! First she took me to the dogtor, where I was poked and prodded and given a bunch of shots! UGH! But then I got to go play with some other doggies and now I'm waiting for just the right family to adopt me and give me the royal treatment I deserve. If you're looking for a lovable, sweet, happy-go-lucky young Westie, then I'm your gal!

NOTE: This dog is being fostered in a private foster home. You must complete and submit an application and be approved to adopt prior to being able to meet the dog. For more information or to complete an online application click here.

Oklahoma Westie Rescue will only adopt to applicants who reside within the following states: OK, AR, MO, KS and TX. If you live outside these areas OR if you have children under the age of 10, please do not apply for this dog.

We do not ship our pets. If you are interested in this dog PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR ADOPTION APPLICATION. Be prepared to travel to Tulsa, OK, or Oklahoma City, OK, or the location where this dog is fostered to pick up your dog in person if your application is approved

= = = > See Scribbles on Petfinder here

= = = > Inquire about Scribbles and other dogs at Oklahoma Westie Rescue here

★ ★ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment